Bet you’ve heard that one before eh?
What the hell is wrong with change anyway?
After all change can make us grow and become better people. Wiser. Stronger.
Every year I make a list of things that I have learnt.
Here’s what I have come up with so far.
~~~ Let me know your favourites and feel free to add yours ~~~
1) Do whatever makes you happy.
2) You can’t please everyone.
3) Don’t sweat the small stuff.
4) The biggest mistake in life is caring what other people think.
5) God helps those who help themselves.
6) You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.
7) Look in the mirror because that’s your biggest competition.
8) Empty tins make the most noise.
9) Monkeys are known to throw their own feces.
10) Work hard in silence and let your success be your noise.
11) Never argue with an idiot. They will beat you with experience.
12) Just because someone throws you the ball, doesn’t mean you have to catch it.
^ Their problems ^
13) People will either inspire you or drain you <<< Pick wisely.
14) It’s okay, NOT to be okay (every once in a while)
15) Normally after breakdown comes a breakthrough…
16) Never make someone your priority if you’re only their option.
17) Never undervalue yourself.
18) Never be afraid to invest in yourself.
19) If you don’t believe you can, then you can’t.
21) Getting in shape is HARD WORK but do the things that are hard and dropping loads of weight is EASY.
22) DARE to be GREAT.
Regards, Matt “He who dares wins” Jupp
23) High maintenance girls are not high maintenance.
They’re just a pain in the ass.
(A Ferrari is high maintenance) 😉
And here’s how to put an end to it.
You know the ‘how-to’ of fat loss-eat healthy and exercise-so why are you still living in a body that you’re unhappy with?
In my experience, people carry ‘unwanted’ pounds for very specific reasons.
These reasons are subconscious, which is where things get tricky.
Self-sabotage is your subconscious way of protecting yourself.
Sounds crazy, but it makes sense when you realize that it is a defense mechanism meant to keep things in your life from changing.
You say that you want to lose weight to look and feel amazing, but your subconscious is pulling the strings behind the scenes, keeping your goals just out of reach.
As long as your subconscious believes that you are safer being out-of-shape then you’ll be stuck.
Your most valiant efforts will be undermined by self-sabotage every single time.
But don’t give up.
There’s a way to turn everything around, and it all starts with finding out the reason that your subconscious views being out-of-shape as being safe.
Once you turn the light on to that reason then it will no longer have any power over you.
So, lets dig around for your reason.
- Do you believe…Change is bad? It’s common to fear the unknown, but this could very well be the reason that you’re not reaching your goal. Being comfortable with where you are today could be the reason that you sabotage your efforts to improve your life through change.
- Do you believe…Success will bring loss? If you met your weight loss goal, would it bring out resentment and jealousy in your friends and family? Are they counting on you to be the ‘screw-up’?
- Do you believe…You don’t deserve it? Has someone in your life made you believe that you aren’t worthy of success? Or that they wouldn’t accept you if you were more successful than they are?
- Do you believe…You’re not capable? Are you unable to imagine yourself at your goal weight? Does the possibility of achieving your goal not seem real?
Spend time thinking about these tough questions and discover why it is that you aren’t meeting your goals. Once your whole mind is primed for success, then nothing will be able to stop you.
What the mind believes the body achieves.
Exercise is a huge part of the equation when it comes to achieving weight loss.
I am passionate about seeing my clients achieve results-without wasting time, energy and effort on mistakes.
Call or email me today. I’d love to get you on the exercise program that will change your body and your life for the better.
Jump to SYNERGY PHITNESS